Listed under is the each day COVID-19 replace for the state of Mississippi.
New circumstances of COVID-19:
New COVID-19 optimistic check outcomes reported to MSDH as of three P.M. yesterday.
Repeated checks for a similar particular person are counted solely as soon as.
New COVID-19 associated deaths:
One dying occurred on June 22. Two deaths occurred between June 8 and June 11, recognized from dying certificates experiences.
Long-Term Care Facilities
Active outbreaks: 136
An outbreak is taken into account any confirmed COVID-19 case amongst LTC residents, or multiple case in a 14-day interval amongst workers or workers of a facility.
All Mississippians aged 12 or older at the moment are eligible for vaccination.
– Find a free drive-through vaccination appointment at one of many MSDH drive-through vaccination websites. Parents of individuals 16-17 years previous ought to name 877-978-6453 to schedule a drive-through appointment or to get assist with any appointment.
– Find a pharmacy or clinic close to you providing vaccinations
More about vaccination suppliers and vaccination appointments
Follow each day vaccination progress: Mississippi COVID-19 Vaccination Report
Explore native hospital capability and mattress use with the MSDH interactive map of hospitals
Look for the latest COVID-19 hospitalizations chart on the web site HealthyMS.com/covid-19.
State Totals and Trend
Totals of all Mississippi COVID-19 circumstances and deaths for 2020 and 2021.
– Total COVID-19 circumstances: 827,012
– Total COVID-19 associated deaths: 12,505
Cases by Date of Illness
This chart tracks COVID-19 circumstances in line with the date the particular person first grew to become unwell, somewhat than the date of check outcomes. It’s the usual method of following the course of a illness in a inhabitants. The black common line helps determine upward or downward trending. (In the few circumstances the place date of sickness has not but been decided, testing date is used.) Since we’re nonetheless receiving experiences of sicknesses that started as much as two weeks in the past, count on the more moderen dates on this chart to alter.
What You Can Do
– Keep teams sizes small and keep away from massive gatherings, particularly indoors. Many circumstances at the moment are being unfold via gatherings in properties with out security precautions.
– Social distancing continues to be essential to cease the unfold of COVID-19. Keep loads of distance between your self and others.
– Wearing a masks or face masking can sharply scale back the chance of passing COVID-19 on to others. Wearing a masks is robust really helpful every time you might be in public locations with others round you.
– Most individuals spreading COVID-19 have no idea they’re contaminated.
– Remind others that precautions stay important, and set an instance by your actions.
– Be examined for COVID-19 if in case you have signs or consider you might have been uncovered. See our information to native testing suppliers and free testing at http://HealthyMS.com/
More Data and Information
– COVID-19 circumstances, knowledge and statistics
– Guidance and preventive measures
– Find COVID-19 testing close to you
– General COVID-19 data
– Mississippi COVID-19 Hotline: 877-978-6453
7 a.m. to 7 p.m. seven days per week