Listed under is the day by day COVID-19 replace for the state of Mississippi.
New circumstances of COVID-19:
New COVID-19 constructive take a look at outcomes reported to MSDH as of three P.M. yesterday.
Repeated checks for a similar particular person are counted solely as soon as.
New COVID-19 associated deaths:
One demise occurred on June 22. Two deaths occurred between June 8 and June 11, recognized from demise certificates studies.
Long-Term Care Facilities
Active outbreaks: 136
An outbreak is taken into account any confirmed COVID-19 case amongst LTC residents, or multiple case in a 14-day interval amongst employees or staff of a facility.
All Mississippians aged 12 or older at the moment are eligible for vaccination.
– Find a free drive-through vaccination appointment at one of many MSDH drive-through vaccination websites. Parents of individuals 16-17 years previous ought to name 877-978-6453 to schedule a drive-through appointment or to get assist with any appointment.
– Find a pharmacy or clinic close to you providing vaccinations
More about vaccination suppliers and vaccination appointments
Follow day by day vaccination progress: Mississippi COVID-19 Vaccination Report
Explore native hospital capability and mattress use with the MSDH interactive map of hospitals
Look for the latest COVID-19 hospitalizations chart on the web site HealthyMS.com/covid-19.
State Totals and Trend
Totals of all Mississippi COVID-19 circumstances and deaths for 2020 and 2021.
– Total COVID-19 circumstances: 827,012
– Total COVID-19 associated deaths: 12,505
Cases by Date of Illness
This chart tracks COVID-19 circumstances in response to the date the particular person first turned in poor health, fairly than the date of take a look at outcomes. It’s the usual means of following the course of a illness in a inhabitants. The black common line helps establish upward or downward trending. (In the few circumstances the place date of sickness has not but been decided, testing date is used.) Since we’re nonetheless receiving studies of diseases that started as much as two weeks in the past, anticipate the more moderen dates on this chart to vary.
What You Can Do
– Keep teams sizes small and keep away from massive gatherings, particularly indoors. Many circumstances at the moment are being unfold by means of gatherings in properties with out security precautions.
– Social distancing continues to be vital to cease the unfold of COVID-19. Keep loads of distance between your self and others.
– Wearing a masks or face overlaying can sharply cut back the chance of passing COVID-19 on to others. Wearing a masks is powerful really helpful every time you might be in public locations with others round you.
– Most individuals spreading COVID-19 have no idea they’re contaminated.
– Remind others that precautions stay important, and set an instance by your actions.
– Be examined for COVID-19 in case you have signs or imagine you’ll have been uncovered. See our information to native testing suppliers and free testing at http://HealthyMS.com/
More Data and Information
– COVID-19 circumstances, knowledge and statistics
– Guidance and preventive measures
– Find COVID-19 testing close to you
– General COVID-19 info
– Mississippi COVID-19 Hotline: 877-978-6453
7 a.m. to 7 p.m. seven days per week