Hi all! I’m right here together with your contemporary copy of the Milford Daily, crammed with all of the native information you have to know proper now.
First, in the present day’s climate:
A passing afternoon bathe. High: 76 Low: 55.
Here are the highest tales in the present day in Milford:
- June 23-26: Lively arts, music, reveals and leisure in and round Manchester (Manchester Ink Link)
- Anna La Voie Obituary – The MetroWest Daily News (MetroWest Daily News)
- High college baseball all-division groups | Sports (The Union Leader)
- Federal fees introduced in opposition to Massachusetts males in gun thefts from New Hampshire shops (WMUR Manchester)
- Wow House: 3 Chappell Drive In Milford, New Hampshire (Milford Patch)
- 2022 4th of July fireworks dates, occasions in New Hampshire (WMUR Manchester)
- Handel Matley Obituary (1936 – 2022-06-18) – Pepperell, MA – Lowell Sun (Legacy.com)
- Dona Mackintosh Obituary – The MetroWest Daily News (MetroWest Daily News)
- 3 Upcoming Open Houses In The Milford Area (Milford Patch)
- Plane Crash Reportedly Crashes In The Connecticut River In Charlestown (Milford Patch)
- Milford Area Adoptable Pets: Rubio, Winter & More (Milford Patch)
- Over $6 Million Allocated to New Hampshire Drinking Water Projects (Water Quality Products)
- 🌱 Amherst Daily: Biz Notes; Hiking; Fireworks; And More (Patch)
- 🌱 Exeter Daily: Obits; Sports Updates; Art Awards; More (Patch)
- 🌱 Windham Daily: Conspiracy To Steal Firearms; Fireworks; More (Patch)
Today in Milford:
- From Uptown Girls to Downton Abbey: How American Gilded Age Heiresses Invaded the British Aristocrac (7:00 PM)
From my pocket book:
- Wadleigh Memorial Library: “Hopefully the rain will hold off long enough for us to sing and dance with Mr. Aaron at Keyes Park on Monday at 10:00! If not, the rain date is July 11th at 10:00. Check our page for updates.” (Wadleigh Memorial Library by way of Facebook)
- Sato Heart Rescue: “Here are the 7 tips to keep dogs cool outside in hot weather! 1. Stay hydrated – make sure they have plenty of water available! 2. If you have an active dog, make them take frequent breaks to cool down 3. Use an elevated or cooling bed 4…” (Sato Heart Rescue by way of Facebook)
- Wadleigh Memorial Library: “*EVENT REMINDER* Join us tomorrow night for “From Uptown Girls to Downton Abbey “, a virtual event detailing the history of cash-fluid Gilded Age American socialites and the cash-strapped lords, viscounts, and dukes of Great Britain, pre…” (Wadleigh Memorial Library by way of Facebook)
- Nextdoor Neighbor, Milford South: “Still looking for someone to plow and sand this coming season in Milford. – Please message me with your contact information or referral. Thank you” (Nextdoor)
More from our sponsors — thanks for supporting native information!
Now you are within the loop and able to begin this Thursday off proper! See you all tomorrow for an additional replace.
— Tony Schinella
About me: Award-winning journalist for Patch in NH (on and off) since May 2011. Sites: Amherst, Concord, Exeter, Hampton-North Hampton, Londonderry, Merrimack, Milford, Portsmouth, Windham. Email: [email protected] LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/an…
Have a information tip or suggestion for an upcoming Milford Daily? Contact me at [email protected]